DND Gel Polishes, which are utilized with the DND Base Gel and DND Top Gel, must be cured under an LED lamp in accordance with a professional three-step gel procedure. Matching nail polishes should air dry.
1. Begin by giving your nails a thorough cleaning and preparation. Then, apply a single coat of DND base gel and cure it in an LED lamp for 30 seconds.
2. Use a single, thin application of gel color and let it cure in an LED bulb for 30 to 45 seconds.
3. Use an LED lamp to cure the second thin layer of gel color for 30 to 45 seconds.
4. Apply DND top coat no cleanse and cure for 30 seconds in a LED lamp
5. Applying thick layers of gel color can result in an uneven cure.
Daisy dnd gel polish | Daisy dnd nail polish