DC Gel Polishes must be cured under an LED lamp, along with the DC Base Gel and DC Top Gel, as part of a professional three-step gel system. Matching nail lacquers must dry naturally.
1. Apply a single application of DC Base Gel to totally clean and prepped nails and cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp.
2. Apply a single thin application of gel color and cure in an LED lamp for 30-45 seconds.
3. Apply a second thin application of gel color and cure in an LED lamp for 30-45 seconds.
4. Apply DC Top Coat without cleansing and cure in an LED lamp for 30 seconds.
5. The application of large layers of gel color may result in an uneven cure.
Nail suply | Nails supply