DND Gel Polishes must be cured under an LED lamp, along with the DND Base Gel and DND Top Gel, as part of a professional three-step gel system. Matching nail lacquers must dry naturally.
1. Apply a single coat of DND base gel to totally clean and prepped nails and cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp.
2. Apply a single thin application of gel color and cure in an LED lamp for 30-45 seconds.
3. Apply a second thin layer of gel color and cure in an LED lamp for 30-45 seconds.
4. Apply DND top coat without cleansing and cure in an LED lamp for 30 seconds.
5. Using thick coats of gel color can cause an inconsistent cure.
Nails supply | Wholesale nail supply