DC Gel Polishes must be cured under an LED lamp while the DC Base Gel and DC Top Gel are applied, as part of a professional three-step gel system. Air drying is required for coordinated nail polish.
1. Begin with very clean and prepared nails, then add a single application of DND base gel and cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp.
2. Use a single, thin application of gel color and allow it to dry for 30 to 45 seconds under an LED bulb.
3. Use the second, thin gel color coat and let it dry in an LED bulb for 30-45 seconds.
4. Cure DND top coat no cleanse for 30 seconds with an LED bulb.
5. Applying multiple heavy coats of gel paint may cause an uneven cure.
DND dc gel polish | Nails supply wholesale