Following a professional three-step gel method, DC Gel Polishes must be cured under an LED lamp using the DC Base Gel and DC Top Gel. Matching nail lacquers must air dry.
1. Starting with completely clean and prepped nails, apply a single application of DND base gel and cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp.
2. Apply a single thin application of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in an LED lamp.
3. Apply a second thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in an LED lamp.
4. Apply DND top coat without cleansing and cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp.
5. Applying large layers of gel color can result in an uneven cure.
Cheap nail supplies | Nails supply