Following a professional three-step gel procedure, DC Gel Polishes must be cured under an LED lamp while the DC Base Gel and DC Top Gel are being utilized. Matching nail polishes must air dry.
1. Beginning with completely clean and prepared nails, apply a single application of DND base gel and cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp.
2. Apply a single, thin layer of gel color and let it dry in an LED bulb for 30 to 45 seconds.
3. Use an LED lamp to cure the second thin layer of gel color for 30-45 seconds.
4. Apply DND top coat without cleansing and cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp.
5. Using a much of gel color can cause an uneven cure.
Nail supplies wholesale | Nail supplys