Using a professional three-step gel method, DND Gel Polishes, together with DND Base Gel and DND Top Gel, must be cured under an LED lamp. In order to match, nail lacquers must air dry.
1. Begin by thoroughly cleaning and preparing the nails, then add a single coat of DND base gel and cure it in an LED lamp for 30 seconds.
2. Use an LED lamp to cure the gel color in a single thin coat for 30 to 45 seconds.
3. Apply a second, thin layer of gel color and let it dry in an LED bulb for 30-45 seconds.
4. Cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp after applying DND top coat without cleansing.
5. Applying several heavy coats of gel color can cause an uneven cure
Wholesale nail supplies | DND fall colors