DND Gel Polishes, along with DND Base Gel and DND Top Gel, must be cured under an LED lamp as part of a professional three-step gel system. Matching nail lacquers must be allowed to dry naturally.
1. Apply a single coat of DND base gel to completely clean and prepped nails and cure in an LED lamp for 30 seconds.
2. Apply a single thin application of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in an LED lamp.
3. Apply a second thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in an LED lamp.
4. Apply DND top coat without cleansing and cure for 30 seconds in an LED lamp.
5. Using thick layers of gel color can result in an uneven cure.
Fall nail colors 2021 | Nail supplies